text services

Crusoe

some interesting business ideas, might be useful at some stage too.

First one is a text service called Any Question Answered (AQA), where you send a text to 63336 and the service responds to your message in a few minutes. £1 a reply but apparently you can ask the most bizarre things and yet the right answer.

the other one i saw was http://www.shazam.com/music/portal/

Just dial 2580 on your mobile, hold it to the source of the music (the call automatically hangs up after 20 secs), and Shazam will text you back with the track and artist. 50p if it identifies the track, no charge if it fails.

some interesting business ideas, might be useful at some stage too.

First one is a text service called Any Question Answered (AQA), where you send a text to 63336 and the service responds to your message in a few minutes. £1 a reply but apparently you can ask the most bizarre things and yet the right answer.

The other one like this which ive used in the past is 82ASK (or 82275), never fails to give a response although wouldnt advise it for cheating at pub quizes because it takes a while to respond biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

been using shazam for over a year now and it works quite well, only ever not recognized 2 tracks.

That's rubbish!

I asked it "When will Crusoe ever have a girlfriend again?" and it's not replied in 90 mins laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

answer of negative days probably confused it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

remember your karma wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol

answer of negative days probably confused it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

remember your karma wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol

You've got a woman?!!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I knew I shouldnt have let my Mum go to that bingo night laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

been using shazam for over a year now and it works quite well, only ever not recognized 2 tracks.

Me and a kid at work tried singing the other day to see if it recognised that but no luck lol. But it is bloody good though cos before the singing incident I had bet him it would work on the most bizzar tracks and I won. CACHING!!!

My mate loves aqa, I am sure he is keeping them in business.

Most of the time it comes up with a good answer.

Give it a go if you dont mind spending a quid. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

(I would rather be tight and use google) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />