GTI Spring Festival

Nicki

I spent a few hours on the lupo today.

black front badge

removed front fogs

fitted non sport lower bumper (without fog holes)

fitted new plates I've had hidden away since november

removed side strips. (although it's still a bit messy needs tidying up)

didn't have time to clean it.

may take it through a car wash tommorrow. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> yea a car wash tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all the stand places taken Nicki?

Unless anyone doesn't turn up, then I'm afraid so mate... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'll PM you my number just in case.

I was washing the car at 9.45 this evening. How bloody stupid am I?!?

Meeting the Southend convoy (well, Tris... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) at 7.15am so should be at the Pod by 9.

When you arrive, just tell whoever is on the gate that you're on the Club Lupo stand & go and park up. Please observe the speed limit within the grounds & park up as close to each other as possible as I think space may be tight.

See you all in the morning. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

about half seven,twenty to eight - a46 to newark then onto a1 to peterborough, come off at yaxley services then go to pod that way.

will be stopping at yaxley for drink etc..

hahahaha, no worries mate... just getting there nice and early so can make sure car is clean!!! roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Sorry our cars didnt make it guys, we had a series of serious problems:

Matt (1.4T Arosa) Couldnt get the map right even though they spent all night on it.

Matt-aka Superlupo (1.8T Lupo) Sprung a leak and his wipers dont work (was raining this morning)

And just to round things off, one of my HT leads packed up about 30min after leaving home.

Superlupos bad luck is catching sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope you all have a great day though!

25mph side winds.

130 miles.

A1.

Rain.

If I ever say I am taking the bike again...

Good show, pretty good weather, by Pod standards.

Shame the no VAG rule didn't apply to the Nissan, Renault and Merc.

Other than that though had a good time.

Shame there wasn't many Lupos up the strip, bird in the yellow SDI, good on you.

Head wind and 16bhp giving a good 20+ second quarter wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Adam.

I said to Nicki I bet your cars had broken down.

Hate being right sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Shame the no VAG rule didn't apply to the Nissan, Renault and Merc.

That's a bit out of order

Lmao!! Nothing? I'm sure the company was worth it!

Yeah, some. Why do you think I wasn't there!!!! he he he

Why do you think I took my arosa along. Unfortunatly I did not get it in the middle biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Weather was strange, but well worth the trip. Some cracking cars there, nice meeting you all again.

Mental note: remember bucket. Think I had the most dirty car there.

Good day people for first show of the year for me! Nice dry drive this morning = still clean car, which is rare! Good to meet new faces smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyone else got wind burn? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice scenic route thanks to the sat-nav but it got us there didn't it Sarah?!?!, even though was thinking "oh sh!t" with our extra convoy of Golf's!

Thanks to AndyP for the coffee and chocolate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Tad chilly+wind=no pics from me but sure there'll be more up from others.

See u all again soon I expect!

thought i could pose....

gtifestival011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

carnage....

gtifestival015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Think I had the most dirty car there.

Wrong

no that was sarahs!! lmao

Right!!! lol, yes my car was filthy!!

Nice scenic route thanks to the sat-nav but it got us there didn't it Sarah?!?!, even though was thinking "oh sh!t" with our extra convoy of Golf's!

Lol.... yes i did panic, but we got there in record timing too lol!

lol andy.... that was v funny sat there watching those boys trying to keep their gazebos up!! lol

not that we offered too help... thought wed sit in the warm n laugh!!

I said to Nicki I bet your cars had broken down.

Hate being right sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I hate you being right too, but when Matts involved it was bound to happen.

I was going to cry. There I am, side of the road cursing my car then burst into laughter blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> thinking about the other 2 cars that didnt even get that far.

Hope eveyone had a good time though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />