GTI Spring Festival

Nicki

Who wants to go?

I'm gonna book a stand for J29 so might as well book one for Club Lupo at the same time! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

At the moment, we have a stand for 10 cars booked & I have the Junction29 stand to utilise too - looking to only be 4-5 J29 cars...

Definite - Stand Places

1. Nicki

2. Dale

3. AdamK

4. Petrified - stand place?

5. H

6. Al

7, 8 & 9. Adam-B x3 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

10. Ross

11. Lupo Gaz

12. Noddy - stand place?

13. LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

14. Gavs Arosa 16v

15. Luke

Definite - Not on the stand

Andi

Probably

AndyP

Lynsey

Sarah

Little Becky

Bignosedbear

Sezza_GRwriter_Lupogti

Edited by nickilupo

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im aiming to have the car done for this show biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Want to show the boss man how to race tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hmm... 3.5 hour drive... not too bad smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> will have to see the boss make sure i'm off that weekend smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Put me down as a possible Nicki, its my mums birthday then so if I can escape then I'll try and be there.

Also weather depending... and if I find time for Lupo's first proper wash of the year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there but taking the g40 unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> think i'll also be going this sunday and may take the lupo.

Edited by Petrified

I'll be there but taking the g40 unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> think i'll also be going this sunday and may take the lupo.

Want a place on the stand anyways? I think the 2 stands I've booked (Junction29 and Club Lupo) are going to be next to each other, so you're welcome to wedge in the middle! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll still be there Nicki, just not on the stand sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Awww, OK Andi... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I think you should go too. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll put you down as a maybe for now... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I doubt I'll have the loop but who knows I may pop up with Ben for this as I know he'd love to go somewhere like the Pod.

However whether swapping cars will lift the curse of pod I seem to have who knows!!