Dougie

Hello just joined today, living in sunny Harlow.

Was driving a Black V-reg Lupo 1.4s with Koni adjustables and a nice set of 15" but my girlfriend has that now, due to me getting a Y-reg Silver Lupo GTI with 50,000 miles on clock, new wheels and suspension planned for new year hopefully.

Just got timing belt done on GTI at Abridge VW in Harlow would recomend this garage to others, as there are quick and friendly.

Photos of both cars soon hopefully..

Dougie

I spotted your car in the VW dealer yesterday its in the spotted section! Im form Harlow as well now thats *getting a calculator* myself,billy,a black GTi i reckon lives in Harlow who i see about and now yourself I believe thats a grand total of 4 GTi's Im not special anymore sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . Welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Occassionally pop over to "the land of roundabouts" once in a while!

Thats why my tyres never last rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol round milton keynes your tyres will never last 70mile dual carraigeways with loads of roundabouts... its madness!

Got to love the roundabouts mate. Go round the quick and get it abit crossed over laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ive seen a silver GTI in Harlow a while ago, ....how many others in the area?

including yourself now there's 4

3x Silver

1x Black

Still not bad for a town with 100k+ people living there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> !

Thats why my tyres never last rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ha! I just drive into kerbs...... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ha! I just drive into kerbs...... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Have done that once it has to be said was rather lucky actually no damage............... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Have done that once it has to be said was rather lucky actually no damage............... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Less fortunate myself. Pinched the tyre and instant flat. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Anyway, back on topic.....

Edited by Al Wilson