leather interiors

as i said the kits are not bought or ordered yet so dont have pics recaro front seats would not be a problem either as thats what i have for my cabby, what i will do is speak to him about maybe making the full kit ie/rear upper panels, front upper panels, front seats and back seats with headrests , and ask about recaro fronts bare in mind tho the price will go up because if what you want is not a std trim, ie what comes in a box. it will be made in nappa leather as thats all he stocks, also does carpets in very nice deep pile done a 911 last week and i was blown away by the carpets the car was plum met with a very pastel purple leather trim ,the carpets were done in plum with with leather edging, gonna try and get pics up.

Can you get a navy blue carpet for my cabby, the same colour as my hood? I looked at that Newton Commercials place but they only do black and grey. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by chris260

for door leathers 2 recaro seats and rears trimmed in the same , any colour any type of stitch ie twin needle or piping £600 +vat

quote name='mitch unit 21' date='Nov 25 2005, 07:15 PM' post='191027']

guaging interest ,if i could supply genuine leather interiors for lupo's but flat packed , ie how the factory get them, before sliding over foams , how many people would buy them i have sold loads of kits for other models and you can do it in a weekend easy or a day if you know how to strip seats, i would ask £350 for each kit and can get in most colours, with or without perforated centre sections.