Silver Dash Trim Kit

a few members have asked me about the silver dash kit i have fitted to my lupo! i've finally gotten round to taking a few picture! so here goes!

DSC00323.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00324.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00325.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00326.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

not sure if i'd pay the £88 vw want at retail for it, but once again, staff discount rocks!

oh and before i forget, my new stainless sill trims too!

DSC00328.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

i've uprated my front speakers to the ones vw say do not fit! they sound so much better, but to be honest, i don't push any bass thru my door speakers, that is what the sub is for! the rear speakers are standard for now, mainly coz of their weird size! also have a 6 cd changer in the boot!

Edited by lupogtiboy

mines slightly different to yours, it goes to the edge of the centre console around the headunit area, havent got a clue how much it cost as i got it with the car when i bought it, lucky me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i had to mod mine around the radio as it was meant for the arosa in the vw kit! just cut the arosa bit off!

but with the dash trim I would rather spray paint it than stick stuff on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea £80+ for some stickers that my daughter will peel off seems steep, i wonder what a dash retrim in moo cow skin would cost as a comparison??

Where did you get that from ?

How much ? (£80 ?)

If its VW what is the part number ?

I want !!!!! eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

The only ones I see on Ebay are for the Arosa. Done by BDtrims. Would get one of those if the dash venting was the same shape as the Lupo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

a company called pre-woodec makes a proper lupo kit, but its around £100 i think! I didn't pay anywhere near £88 for mine! Can't remember the part no off the top of my head, but its an accessory item.