No Rice

big_chris1981

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CanisLupo will be coming in convoy with me! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ive decided ill prolly pop along is there a convoy goin from my way (m40) ?? YLC/ROSS??

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

Cant make it this time gang tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you lot suck biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and i dont know the way confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

Was good to finally meet you last night Chris!

Hello to those of you who I vaguely met... I'm the one who was stood talking to Martin who did the "that belongs to...." thing for me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My car wasn't there last night - came up in a mates T5 transporter.

Sorry I did not stay for long, did not chat to you guys much. Got a bit carried away looking aroud the other cars. Eaton chargers rule, there was a bloke there running one on a g40 engine. Sounded like a plane. He said the police arnt to happy with the noise. But there is nothing they can do because it is induction noise biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dear father christmas,

One eaton charger strapped to my 16v engine please

there are pies by the back door

you lot that didn't turn up - poor effort!! must do better! hehe! especially tim! wink wink!!!!

those that did turn-up - well done!!!! nice to meet more new faces and chat to those i know! another top night out, and a good lupo showing too! need to line-up properly tho next month, not bunch together!!