Toyo Tyres

Im just about to get a set of Toyos as the dunlops are now a severe hazard with only 12k on the clock.....I cant remember which are the newer ones - the T1-are - are or the T1 - S?

Also from people who've owned them which is best? On black circles the T1-are are goes for £80 a corner in a 205 width but the T1-S is only £50 a corner in a 195......so what do you think?

##edited cos i cant type###

Edited by DanGTI

The newer ones are the T1-are, have a look here where you'll find they £47.40 a tyre, can't fault the service they were really prompt, i ordered on a tuesday and they were here by friday, I made the change not long ago and it really does make a night and day difference, although you will notice them wear quicker, but when they're half the price i dont really mind.

Oh and dont worry about it changing your text to ARE it's the word filter cutting out text speak!

Got Toyo T1Rs on the front of mine and got them from mytyres too. They were on special offer when I got mine about 2 months ago and I paid £74.00 for the pair (195/45/16) and that included delivery. I ordered uniroyal rainsports for my ST220 previously, nobody came close to beating them on prices and delivery was super quick on both occasions. Well worth a look! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Mark

is that with VAT, delivery, fitting & balancing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Includes VAT and delivery, you need to sort out fitting, roughly 5 quid per corner.

A 10-second visit to their website would have told you all that.

i just got 4 avon zv3 195/45/15s from work for £175 fitted! what a difference! sharper turn-in, nicer ride, wish i'd done it sooner!

i needed some new tyres for my gti, didnt fancy paying 90 quid a corner for dunlops. now running 195 50 15 kuhmos, cant fault them, look nice and only cost me 38 quid a corner!!!! swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Always an important aspect when choosing a tyre wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Owww!! A thread on tyres!!!

Just picked up a very shiny set of rims courtesy D7 YME - and probably gonna go for 195/45/15 either Goodyear, Avon or Toyo - dunlop 9000 would be nice but at £61 my tyres there slightly more expensive than can afford.

Any suggestions??

Owww!! A thread on tyres!!!

Just picked up a very shiny set of rims courtesy D7 YME - and probably gonna go for 195/45/15 either Goodyear, Avon or Toyo - dunlop 9000 would be nice but at £61 my tyres there slightly more expensive than can afford.

Any suggestions??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Id definately in that size go for Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D3 they're £49.70 a corner on mytyres.co.uk for V rated ones, and not only do they from my experience stick to the road like glue in wet or dry weather, they also look superb, especially from behind!

Pete