Richbrook Handbrake Handle and Gaitor

Has anyone fitted the above combo to their car?

Im tempted to order a set for the arosa, as the standard handbrake is hideous, but at a cost not shy of £60 is it worth it?

Ive never seen richbrook stuff up close so im hoping that the price reflects the quality of their products?

Lee.

How does the handbrake cover come off ?

I'm assuming you just pull it and everything slides off, including the plastic gaiter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished my handbrake leaver and it was really easy to do. Just pry the clip free which is located on the underside of the standard handbrake and give it a good pull. Comes straight off.

Fitted an alloy/blue handbrake leaver and gaiter kit by Resistanz which cost me £20. Went straight on.

Gone from this:

DSC00480.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

To this:

Handbrake.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Seat covers were from Halfords Fenton, Headrest springs from Halfords Fenton, Trent Vale and Crewe, gear knob from Ebay, gear gaitor, handbrake + gaitor kit from Motor World in Newcastle.

Only thing I bought from PDS Fenton is my little alloy aerial.

Yeah. I saw it all when I went in yesterday. Some are way cheaper than what Motor world sells them for as well. Might get some of the stretch covering/carpeting they have and recover the door panels, plastics etc. Want to cover up more of the grey.

Going into A-Z across the road tomorrow morning. They got a nice DUB badge in there that's gonna look good with my newly sprayed Lupo badge lettering. Normally don't got for badges but I like this one.

Is that a good or a bad EWWWWW ?

and what is the EWWWW reffering to ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Handbrake.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

prefered it the way it was, TBO it looks really cheap and nasty IMO, a halfords special. Tastefull black or grey leather could have looked good but electric blue looks like a bad focus RS make over and the seat covers are hidious wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

prefered it the way it was, TBO it looks really cheap and nasty IMO, a halfords special. Tastefull black or grey leather could have looked good but electric blue looks like a bad focus RS make over and the seat covers are hidious  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good job I dont buy from Halfords then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Not bought anything from them since they fcuked up my alloys.

Electric blue ???? Where is it said that was the name for that colour ?

prefered it the way it was, TBO it looks really cheap and nasty IMO, a halfords special. Tastefull black or grey leather could have looked good but electric blue looks like a bad focus RS make over and the seat covers are hidious  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />