ANYONE FROM CANNOCK OR STAFORDSHIRE

ryan lupo sport

I work alot in and around Cannock (for Catapilar) but you'l never see my Lupo down there only Works van sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Also my dad bought his Sport from Lichfield.

Edited by 89Rallye

I work alot in and around Cannock (for Catapilar) but you'l never see my Lupo down there only Works van sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Also my dad bought his Sport from Lichfield.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i work for JCB! lol i got the lupo sport only just had it. if you see a green one in cannock it will be me lol

I once went to look at a GTi in Stafford, but it was crashed by a spanner monkey before I could actually see it.

Used to sometimes go up Cannock way for go-karting with mates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that sounds like stafford lol. some nice parts and some v bad parts!!!!

yes i know that! by the central pub????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is the central pub a bit grotty? If so - probably. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't live anywhere around there, I just have a mate who does. I turn up for a beer every now and then.

Is the central pub a bit grotty? If so - probably.  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't live anywhere around there, I just have a mate who does. I turn up for a beer every now and then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats the one mate i dont go in there lol i wana live! what lupo you got?

I live in Telford which isnt too far away from Cannock - in Staffs quite often cause the in-laws live there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i go to telford loads. most the time shopin i gota gf you know how it is lol all the roads from cannock to talford (a5) are cool roads for drivin not many speed cameras but ant beem down there in my loop yet.

Beleive it or not, I've got a silver GTI. I don't leave it out on the street, although you might chance on me driving it around somewhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seen a silver not last week the week be4 may of been you. was in heath hayes going passed tesco... there ant many around or the gti or sports os may of been you. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I was actually up there not last weekend but the weekend before, so you may well have seen me! (woohoo! spotted!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep did you go passed chitchester drive? or how eva u spell it.. it was around 10-11 am id just had my car then takin it out for the first time!

It would have been on Sunday morning if I did, and if it was Sunday morning I'd say it was very likely to have been me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not sure if it was sat or sunday. was that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> happy with my car i forgot id got a gf lol...

i live in sutton which isnt far! we always go to tumbledown farm in cannock and the crown as well! nice pubs! my boss lives in great wyrley (sp?)!

Jen x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my mates gf works there well used to (tumbledown farm) been to sutton few times! nice place.... what car you got? ryan

oh...hehe i thought didnt know i had a lupo... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> its late please excuse me...

anyway nope hes only a little 1.0L nothing exciting! still a gorgeous little motor though!

which part of sutton you been to? drinking? shopping? visiting?

Jen x

oh...hehe i thought didnt know i had a lupo... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> its late please excuse me...

anyway nope hes only a little 1.0L nothing exciting! still a gorgeous little motor though!

which part of sutton you been to? drinking? shopping? visiting?

Jen x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just to shop babe had a few drinks ova there but neva been on a nite out. dont mata if you got a 1.0 or a gti as long as you got a lupo you gota be cool as me he he..... i got the sport only had 2 weeks and love it!