ANYONE FROM CANNOCK OR STAFORDSHIRE

ryan lupo sport

not sure if it was sat or sunday. was that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />  happy with my car i forgot id got a gf lol...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice to see youve got your priorities right wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and i live in the potteries in staffs but am around congleton area most of the time

nice to see youve got your priorities right wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and i live in the potteries in staffs but am around congleton area most of the time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha thats right she knows now the car comes first! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I live in the potteries/staffs area as well (Bucknall area). Mostly driving around Newcastle Under Lyme, Kidsgrove, Etruria and Leek.

Not been seen or have seen any others yet (except Csi-bha when I went to Sheffield)

Edited by Rookwise

Hi, I live in coventry but go to cannock on the odd ocasion cannock chase to be exact put me mountain bike in the back of my gti its a great place to ride, also to visit boardwise snowboard shop for the new seasons toys. one more thing the winking frog used to be a great pulling parlour as well . coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Hi, I live in coventry but go to cannock on the odd ocasion cannock chase to be exact put me mountain bike in the back of my gti its a great place to ride, also to visit boardwise snowboard shop for the new seasons toys. one more thing the winking frog used to be a great pulling parlour as well . coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />  coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />  cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i go to the chase on my bike! is well good up there... the winking frog is now the chasegate not as good anymore! but its buy one get one free. so i take the gf ha ha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol

I'm in those areas nearly every day as some of the site's I work in are there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />