Rev limiter?

Bikerz

mine will do a ton in 4th to easy but when people say taking it into the red i dont see the point. not sayin i dont do it! as when im havin a race with some chav in a saxo vtr lol i may well do then. but really i dont think it goes any faster when it goes in the red! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

mine will do a ton in 4th to easy but when people say taking it into the red i dont see the point. not sayin i dont do it! as when im havin a race with some chav in a saxo vtr lol i may well do then. but really i dont think it goes any faster when it goes in the red! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no piont mate as peak power is 5k ish, so best to change gear around there, but i dont think my lupo ever seen over 4 k!

no piont mate as peak power is 5k ish, so best to change gear around there, but i dont think my lupo ever seen over 4 k!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

realy? you dont take it passed 4k???? are you a sunday driver? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

realy? you dont take it passed 4k???? are you a sunday driver? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PMSL laughing....never thought the day would come when someone called Bikerz a Sunday driver!! Just when I was feeling crap, you've perked me right up!!

PMSL laughing....never thought the day would come when someone called Bikerz a Sunday driver!! Just when I was feeling crap, you've perked me right up!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats gota be good then right? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why do you think that? do i come across as a looney? i love my car dont wana hurt her biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

why do you think that? do i come across as a looney? i love my car dont wana hurt her biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHE CAN TAKE MORE THEN YOU THINK... if mine can at 92000 yours can lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

SHE CAN TAKE MORE THEN YOU THINK... if mine can at 92000 yours can lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my baby done 18k miles biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i dont know why i come acrosss as a looney, im not biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think the killer was the old rollcage thread ages back. You kinda cooked your goose with that one!! He he

this thread is gay! i have never read so much bull crap in all my life. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

this thread is gay! i have never read so much bull crap in all my life. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im not making you read it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seems harsh

I dont think he got the Joke bud sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Was sure I remember Putney hitting 18'000rpm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh but you cant cos you need special valves, its impossible laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

18000 rpm?

missed that! was in a bad mood yesterday found out redundancy looming!

yeah sky is cutting 1000 jobs. if you put bskyb job cuts into google it brings up some guff about it!

just had a payrise too! not going to find another job paying me that kind of money either.

my theory is they are going to make every body in my department redundant then make people re apply for jobs with lower wages and get rid of the dead wood. we got a meeting on saturday at 7pm.

i think i might take redundancy and go to oz for a year to work.

not very good times for me at the moment angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

yeah sky is cutting 1000 jobs. if you put bskyb job cuts into google it brings up some guff about it!

just had a payrise too! not going to find another job paying me that kind of money either.

my theory is they are going to make every body in my department redundant then make people re apply for jobs with lower wages and get rid of the dead wood. we got a meeting on saturday at 7pm.

i think i might take redundancy and go to oz for a year to work.

not very good times for me at the moment angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bloody hell bud, I thought it was just us. Which part of Sky? Wish I could suggest applying for a job here, but since we've got 3500 redundancies, I think there's not much point.

Bad news though mate. Hope they get their arses in gear telling you what's going on better than our lot. 6 months on and we're still in the dark. Not nice having it hanging over you.