Old School VW wheels

nfbr

I've got all the VW part numbers for the Cool oldskool VW wheels, I was wondering if anyone knew if you can still order these "new" from your VW dealer?

If the outcome is that you can get these wheels new from the dealer, i'll stick up a list of wheel name, size, offset and part number in a part number thread.

have u got the part numbers for the teardrop wheels and the centre caps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Part number for Silverstone wheels - 321 601 025N

dont know if that includes the centre caps or weather theirs another part number hanging around somewhere.

whilst were on the subject of your wheels...

arent they almost identical to the Mk1 Toyota MR2 wheels toyotamr2%20lg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Part number for Silverstone wheels - 321 601 025N

dont know if that includes the centre caps or weather theirs another part number hanging around somewhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that part number has 091 on the end of it, and has been obsolete from vw since 07/09/1996!

know someone with loadsa p-slots tho!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how much per set? I'm after a set of wheels to play with in my room polishing and such while i'm bored.

Saying that... i want a set of 15's sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

whilst were on the subject of your wheels...

arent they almost identical to the Mk1 Toyota MR2 wheels toyotamr2%20lg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a set of these laying in the garage with tyres that need a refurb if anyone is interested