VW Lupo 2000-2006 interior wiring looms 6E2971139DA 6N2971566J, 6X0971101AP

Malcolm

I am a VW fanatic, I currently have a Golf mk1 that I restored 10 years ago and a daily Mk6.

My wife was a previous 2004 Lupo 1.4S owner, where I purchased a central cabin interior wiring loom some years ago in the hope to add electrical and heated wing mirrors which i never got to do before it was sold. On inspection I am not sure that it does support electric mirrors as I do not see fuses in the relevant fuse box slot.

I have however confirmed for another enquiry that the loom and fuse box does support central locking and electric windows.

The loom is for a Lupo circa 2000-2006, it is in very good and clean condition, it was removed cleanly and it contains:

6E2971139DA - interior wiring loom containing fuse box

6N2971566J - heater controls

6X0971101AP - interior light

I would like to sell it for £40, I need it gone and I am open to offers, it could be used as a whole or broken down for parts.

It is quite heavy circa 9kg, postage would be at least £10+

Collection from Cresswell Park, Angmering, BN16 4PT

P1030156.JPG

P1030157.JPG

P1030163.JPG

Edited by Malcolm
Paragraphing

Hi, thanks all for the conversation, fortunately, I have just sold the wiring loom on another well known website, so I have achieved my aim and gained some space in my cluttered garage. If I find some other stuff I will post.

As much as I loved the wifes Lupo 1.4S I called it a rocket roller skate, my preference has been the Golf.

My first VW was a 77 Golf Mk1 GLS with chrome bumpers that I purchased in 78 and since had a Mk2 from new for 17 years. 2 Mk4s and my 2011 Mk6 from new. I am afraid I do not know what will be next.

Regards to all.

I've got a mk3 restoration project for sale.

Three door mulberry highline, original.