For sale w reg running 1.4 16v unmodified yellow lupo sport

lupos

• 5 months later...

Lots of pics please! Should be easy enough to ID just from that pic above. A few unique dents and scuff marks. And there aren't many yellow 16v sport Lupos around.

How well is it running these days?

On 3/17/2024 at 9:07 AM, mk2 said:

Lots of pics please! Should be easy enough to ID just from that pic above. A few unique dents and scuff marks. And there aren't many yellow 16v sport Lupos around.

How well is it running these days?

I attached photos (i think) my instagram is sallythelupo if you want to see progress photos, bought it for £400 about 4 days ago, runs and drives just a few minor issues, 4 flat tires, needs the clutch cable tightened, and a few other bits and bobs but other than that it’s virtually original other than the coilovers it’s on, still have the vw matts too 

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3789.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_7009.jpeg

Edited by Rubyvansss

If the clutch pedal is resting lower than the brake pedal, most likely the pedal box, not the cable... See the pedal box thread.

Looking nice and shiney! Inside looks near mint. :) Good job cleaning it.

On 3/22/2024 at 1:25 PM, mk2 said:

If the clutch pedal is resting lower than the brake pedal, most likely the pedal box, not the cable... See the pedal box thread.

Looking nice and shiney! Inside looks near mint. :) Good job cleaning it.

I’ll have a look, they’re still sitting level i think but the biting point seems to be very high. previous owner said there was no issues with the clutch or gearbox when he owned it, it was sat for probably anywhere up to 4 months before i bought it.

thank you, its getting there, lots of progress being made and quite a bit to do but it gets a lot of attention from the little lupo group i’m in so i’m very happy with it.