Radio wiring

BioTriffid

I just need some help with all the wires behind it seems previous owners have cut and mixed up wires I just need to know what color are the door speakers and what color are the tweeters so I can find the best way to run my own wiring and fix a silly persons bodge job, and if the power wires are correct because I've had a radio in before and it killed my battery overnight. 

Any help would be much appreciated thank you ☺️

As you can see alot has been cut in the past not sure what them wires are coming from the left or right sides are, I'm just wanting to put a standard radio back in and ideally have all speakers and tweeters working any help guys thank you 

IMG_20220719_200704672_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220719_200559259_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220719_200536278_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220719_200508101_HDR.jpg

Edited by BioTriffid
Spelling mistake

No one will be able to help really on this one... 🤷🏻‍♀️

You'll need to get your multimeter out and buzz out all the cut wires. Once you've sussed the power and the outputs, you'll have to solder some new connections and you're sorted. Don't forget that if you're not using a standard OEM radio, you'll need to add a power insertion connection to supply power to the antenna module. 👍🏻

I'm going for a standard cassette radio and cubbie hole look so to speak, I've got plenty of wire to do a rewire if needed and I'll just run wires from the new speakers and tweeters I'll be getting and go from there ones everything has run then find the connections for audio output and like you say make sure the power and antenna is sorted out. 

Thanks for the help ☺️