what did i miss???

nfbr

lupogt2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupogt3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LUPOGT02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Are cambridge lights really just Lupo GT lights renamed???

And does anyone know the part number for that gearknob???

doesnt have xenons , and the GTI kit on it , to be honest when u look at the web address it has .ca and i am pretty sure that means canada , so by putting this altogether i am guessing that in canada they dont have the Lupo Sport as it is called the Lupo GT

There is a thread somewhere from about a year ago when I found this and the website that told you about it.

I even tried to get that gear knob!

Cant seach for 'GT' though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i am guessing that in canada they dont have the Lupo Sport as it is called the Lupo GT

Would second that. The colour is nice though, quite classy looking.

An hour of searching later...

It isn't from Canda.

Germany and I think France.

Quick Sprinter. Leave a lasting impression. The Lupo GT has the nose on the road in front. Outside mirrors and door handles are painted in car color. Also the tail with darkened tail lamps and the GT signature in chrome underlines its sporty ambitions. Athletic Koenner. Leave your feelings to free run.

The 14"-Leichtmetallraeder "Sepang" with 185er broad broad lend to their Lupo GT driving stability, precise guidance reactions, excellent quiet running and optimal Grip on each course.

Dynamic sportsman. Unfold your true Potenzial. With the engines of the Lupo GT you start by driving fun which can be inspired. The engine pallet with four Benzinern from 37 KW to 74 KW and a dynamic TDI with 55 KW guarantees maximum output.

Sportive prospects. Secure yourselves the best places. The comfortable sport seats offer optimal stop to you in front with the modern coverings in material and seat central courses in the dessin "Jim". By their excellent side stop they guarantee a outstanding driving experience in each `road-hugging` property

Brilliant hearing benefit. Enjoy an unusual music experience. The radio system "beta" with additional CD Player is form with perfection into the ergonomic cockpit integrated. It impresses with `crystal-clear`, full sound from four loudspeakers.

Attractive direct hit. Set on comfort. The Lupo GT does not only spoil you with practical finesses like electrical window lifters, zentralverriegelung and thermic protection glazing. Responding are also its sportiven details. Steering wheel, hand brake handle grasp and shift lever seal in punched leather stress the sporty driving feeling just like the shift levers in leathers with GT lens.

Charming conversion artist. The Lupo GT is just as flexibly as you. The symmetrically divided rear seat can be turned down completely simply and adapts thereby easily to your needs.

Edited by Tigz

Its what the 'Sport' model was called on the continent.

I'd much rather have a car called a Lupo GTTDi than a Lupo TDi Sport though.

I have thought about sourcing the GT badges for the front and back of the car.

Tigz, I think I had a post about this last year too when I got my sport.

Take a look at the link mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It is your post tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ive been after that gear knob for ages now, never ever seen one come up for sale sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ah you see you caught me out there!

I thought when I read your post earlier in this thread that it was from another. Well spotted though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I quite fancy turning mine into a GT spec, all I need is the badges, gearknob and Cambridge's I think.

its just a special edition launched in germany, it's just a lupo with more standard equipment, alloys, lights etc. you can choose from different engines so it's not the sport model in europe as dj said, just a special edition like the oxford or the cambridge lupos.

that gearknob looks nice, anyone knows the part number?

Nar, never been able to get it.

The parts department in the UK claim it doesn't exsist, took them pics and the german site that showed it, but they still wouldn't help.

Think I may ask the German guys...