The Fantastic adventures of Mattarosa

mscherryviolet

So I have decided in the interest of the people that we need to dedicate a thread to @mattarosa

This is that thread. 

I shall start from today, as previous adventures will require memory recollection, and I’ve had a few gins so that can wait. 

I have take mattarosa’s virginity. 

Yes. You read this correctly. I have total control of it. That is, his IKEA virginity. 

Today, mattarosa drove @danno (who is a p***k) and myself to the metro centre, which is also somewhere he has never been, and we went into ikea. 

I am pretty sure that this is the best thing to happen to my little Matt since lupo cufflinks. 

Anywho, he had meatballs, mash and gravy. And I believe in my heart he was satisfied. 

And oh I also took his Parmo virginity. It’s been a double cherry popping time :) 

Mattarosa likes to drive 3 and a half hours from his little domain in Leek to the grand county of Durham to visit me! He brings me oatcakes in exchange for a swig of gin, hot food and a bed. 

No Rich, we do not have strange relations. 

Yes Pete you’re always welcome. 

No Martin I haven’t got a cat. 

Thank you for the amazing times... . Look out for more wild adventures of mattarosa coming soon :) 

Good evening. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

So Mattarosa has been boring and not doing much, but now we have an update! 

@mattarosa is currently in FRANCE! 

7C659BB6-D646-4D5F-B5ED-ADD1C6990723.thumb.jpeg.cccf6b2760f74847b3512982ccb0b99c.jpeg

this is him him and his lovely Emmarosa. 

Me thinks France is a romantic place and that some HUGE gesture of love is about to happen :) 

Updates soon! 

22 hours ago, Rich said:

He is going to get a boner?

Eiffel tower?

Serial killer?

I’m unaware if he’s capable of erections. It’s not something I’ve discussed with the Arosa one. 

Maybe he might push Emma off the Eiffel Tower? I don’t know I’ve no further updates