What Lupo / Arosa do you drive?

M1 Lupo

Which model?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My old man is looking at buying a 1.4 Sport so we checked the VW website and trawled through the dealer second hand cars.

Only 2 or 3 Sports in the entire country for sale at the various dealers!

I haven't seen the sales figures but I reckon the Lupo Gti may have sold more than the Sport.

My old man is looking at buying a 1.4 Sport so we checked the VW website and trawled through the dealer second hand cars.

Only 2 or 3 Sports in the entire country for sale at the various dealers!

I haven't seen the sales figures but I reckon the Lupo Gti may have sold more than the Sport.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's how come i ended up buying a brand new one. That way i got the colour i wanted too. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

haha not being funny but i see a lot of sports round here (2 in guildford alone!)... but then i do live in a funny area (80% of all Porsche Cayennes are registered in Surrey) tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i will find out from Ross @ VW Press Office!

haha not being funny but i see a lot of sports round here
Me too, quite a few. (including my sister)
My sister is selling hers, although it is quite pricey as it is newish and mint. Pm me if you wanna see some info.