1.4 Lupo Tdi 2003

Ell.Spurr

VW Lupo 1.4 Tdi 2003

Photo's http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261965863978?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hello, the time has come to sell my VW lupo tdi, I have owned the car for about a year, I purchased it from my brother before he went travelling, in total it’s been in the family for around 3 years and has been well looked after and maintained throughout that period. I’m selling as I have purchased a VW caddy van.

1.4 Tdi – Rare model, produces 65mpg!

9 months MOT

Tax is £30/year

132K on the clock

Full service history

5 Speed gear box.

Cheap Insurance

Lupo gti front and rear seats fitted

Lowered on high quality ‘Weitec Adjustable Coilovers’ (£400+ a set)

Wheels – Speedline Turbines

Tyres – Done approx. 2000 miles, all still have loads of tread.

VW mud flaps

Hands free / wireless bluetooth stereo

Cambelt / waterpump replaced last September.

New disks & pads in March.

The Interior is pretty much perfect and the exterior polishes up really nice, the paintwork is in good condition for a 10 year old car. There is one scratch that’s not very noticeable to the lower part of one of the doors, could be easily touched up but it’s never bothered me. (You can’t really see it in the photo’s as it’s that unnoticeable).

The only thing that needs replacing is a top mount to the driver’s side front, I haven’t got round to it yet but we can either agree a reduced price or I will get it sorted. I’ve been quoted £75 supply & fitted.

The car drives really well and is surprisingly nippy for a small car. The 1.4 Tdi engine is one of the best I’ve driven, really reliable and solid we have had no problems over the last 3 years. It pulls really well in all its gears. Me and my brother have both owned Lupo Gti’s and standard lupo’s and we both prefer the tdi by a long way.

Located In Scarborough, North Yorkshire.

Contact me on:

elliot_spurr@hotmail.com

07780767472 – Preferably text as I can’t use my phone at work but will get back to you ASAP & answer any question or queries.

£2,100 OVNO

Thanks,

Elliot

Edited by Ell.Spurr