SEAT alloy wheels

lunalupi

I'm feeling fed up with having steel wheels, and thought I could be cheeky and fit some SEAT standard alloy wheels to my car, as seen on some models (possibly including my own at some point in its life as its a stella version, so is supposed to have extra kit rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ).

The question is, how much would I be looking to pay to get hold of some in decent condition? Also any problems I could have fitting them?

Complete numpty when it comes to things like this so all advice apreciated blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Cheers

I'm not too sure how much to spend on them, but the Mk2 Arosa 16v wheels, or the Lupo 16v/GTI wheels could look great on your car!

Standard VAG wheels are best methinks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i dont know how much it would cost for some second hand wheels me dear , but i do know that Seat are wanting £105 a wheel ( with dunlop tyre fitted and balance ) which in my opinion is a total rip off ! hope that helps wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+Jun 2 2005, 03:27 AM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Jun 2 2005, 03:27 AM)
i dont know how much it would cost for some second hand wheels me dear , but i do know that Seat are wanting £105 a wheel ( with dunlop tyre fitted and balance ) which in my opinion is a total rip off ! hope that helps  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you wouldnt think so if you knew the prices here in spain mate wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+Jun 2 2005, 03:27 AM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Jun 2 2005, 03:27 AM)
i dont know how much it would cost for some second hand wheels me dear , but i do know that Seat are wanting £105 a wheel ( with dunlop tyre fitted and balance ) which in my opinion is a total rip off ! hope that helps  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> I thought dealer ones would be expesive but sh*t thats alot! Second hand for me definately.

What do the Mk2 Arosa 16v wheels look like, cos I was attracted to a set of multispokes I saw on a SEAT the other day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bearing in mind that , that price is only for the standard 14" alloy ! surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> i'll have a look to see what it costs for the 15" sport alloys

Yeah, I am wanting the 15" ones. Reckon I'll go up to 16s eventually once I have the cash for aftermarket ones wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pity you want 15" alloys. i could have done you a good deal on my 14" alloys. you could just replace the vw badge with another of your choice.

lupo16v4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Tread on all tyres are very deep and the alloys are in very good condition.

if you change your mind, let me know and we can sort something out. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the mk2 arosa 16v wheels are a nice set of 15inch 5-spokes......

sidelowered.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

23f07f1a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

the dealership will charge u the earth for them though....failing that some lupo GTI wheels could look nice....there was a set on here for sale (i think £220 ono) and just needed a refurb.

Edited by DanGTI