Interior paint spraying

Reedo

for those who have had it done. could someone tell me prices that they have paid for to have the following pieces resprayed in gloss black please

top dash trim

radio surround with hazard button

air vents

door grab handles

door release handles

for those who have had it done. could someone tell me prices that they have paid for to have the following pieces resprayed in gloss black please

top dash trim

radio surround with hazard button

air vents

door grab handles

door release handles

Do it yourself? I did my doorhandles, window switches and plastic seat trim a couple of weeks ago and was very happy with the results. All you need is some sand paper and a can of black spray paint. Will save yourself a pretty penny! :)

TELLIOT, post up your window switches, would love to see what you've done

Okay window switches weren't the best I'll admit, as they were all a bit naff before I started, so it won't give you a good picture! But the handles and other plastics... :shades:

Will get pics later :)

i dont really trust myself tbh hahaha i have a spare top dash piece so i might practice on that one

Tbh, only the window switches are a pain! Just practice on your spare piece and see what you think. I practiced on my spare handles and they came up really well so just used them :)

T3LLIOTT, post up your window switches, would love to see what you've done

Here you are Skezza, couple of pictures of the black plastics. The second is a little mucky, so ignore that! ^_^

IMG_16821_zpse5eef215.jpg

IMG_16831_zps26b06f25.jpg

Might do around the door handle and possibly the middle section where the handbrake is.