Gti washers

I s'pose if you got someone (who is willing to get wet) to hold them open then used something like a clothes peg to stop them going back in.

Otherwise just pry them out.

I s'pose if you got someone (who is willing to get wet) to hold them open then used something like a clothes peg to stop them going back in.

Otherwise just pry them out.

I'll give it another go tonight, I just didn't know if there was a specific way of doing it.

Thanks though!

Heh, surely the easiest way is to wait for them to come out, then have someone lift the battery terminal off :D

Such an unnecessary way of doing it haha, but at least you'll have plenty of time to sort it ;)

id also love to know how to do this! As i can clean my windscreen with my headlight jetsl and i manage to clean everything from the top of the windscreen, via the sunroof, and eventually the back window with the windscreen jets (i just can't seem to find an adjustment that is right, i either get it too low or too high).

Okay. For people that wanted to know;

You have to pull them from the bottom and they come out, they're done entirely on water pressure so they aren't electic in any way.

On a bad note you can't adjust the jets..

But I got the old polish off.