Yellow Lupo GTI! Winchester multi storey...

Kateeee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflmao:

:huh::blink::doh:

Whaaaaaaat?! :blink:

I had to go on a midnight jaunt to Blazingsmoke(Basingstoke) to pick up my housemate who doesnt drive and got ****ty trains back from Kent. She'd have been there till 1:30 waiting for the next one to Winchy. So being the nice Housey i am i bundled one of the other girls in the car and off we went down the M3... swearing at Radio 1 the whole way as i didn't have any CD's in there and had forgotten my phone. :doh:

Edited by Kateeee

:huh::blink::doh:

Whaaaaaaat?! :blink:

I had to go on a midnight jaunt to Blazingsmoke(Basingstoke) to pick up my housemate who doesnt drive and got ****ty trains back from Kent. She'd have been there till 1:30 waiting for the next one to Winchy. So being the nice Housey i am i bundled one of the other girls in the car and off we went down the M3... swearing at Radio 1 the whole way as i didn't have any CD's in there and had forgotten my phone. :doh:

sad times lol :tongueout:

sad times lol :tongueout:

Wasn't too bad! Roads were clear = happy days! :thumbsup:

Off to my parents in Kent next weekend... at 3pm on a Friday. Dreading the M25 already. :shifty:

The worst bit is that i'm up an ready for my lectures this afternoon... really can't be bothered but i have to go. :blink:

Wasn't too bad! Roads were clear = happy days! :thumbsup:

Off to my parents in Kent next weekend... at 3pm on a Friday. Dreading the M25 already. :shifty:

The worst bit is that i'm up an ready for my lectures this afternoon... really can't be bothered but i have to go. :blink:

i meant sad times as you had to listen to radio 1 at that unholy hour of the morning lol

Nothing like being stuck on the m25 on a friday afternoon to get your weekend off to a flying start lol

Edited by tintin360

i meant sad times as you had to listen to radio 1 at that unholy hour of the morning lol

Nothing like being stuck on the m25 on a friday afternoon to get your weekend off to a flying start lol

Hahaha true that :)

Yeah... luckily i avoid the dartford crossing - M26 ftw. :D :D :D

Yup. That's what i thought, too. Sadly i didn't; have a camera on me or i would have. was 100% yellow and a GTI. :)

You're a 12 year old chick. I'm adding my name to those cynics who doubt your GTI spotting ability.

You're a 12 year old chick. I'm adding my name to those cynics who doubt your GTI spotting ability.

12?! other way round... in a few months. :shifty:

I **** you not. Yellow GTI. I'll be keeping an eye out for sure now. :angry2::shades: