The Razmobile

RdotQ

Wadddup Guys!

My name's Raza. I'm from Hayes, near Heathrow. Just bought a Seat Arosa earlier this week. I would've posted earlier but unfortunately I had some trouble validating my CL account. Anyway, below I'll post some pictures of the car (which i have christened the Razmobile LOL). :blink:

Also just in case anyone mentions it the junk next to my car is the scrap which is a result of me redoing my room (one of the reasons why I have LESS money to spend on my car :D )

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Also I just spent the last 3 hours shampooing and waxing the car, but it's too dark to take pictures so I will follow up with some in the morning!

Edited by RdotQ

Looks like a very smart example :)

Dont see many Black MK2 Arosa's around either I dont think!

Tom

Thanks a lot Tom! :D Lol around my area I don't see ANY Arosa's. You should see the confused look on my friends' faces when I say I bought a Seat Arosa :blink:

welcome to the arosa 1L club :D Really nice base, same spec as mine, any plans for it?

Thanks man! Well initially I realllllly wanted some ATS Cups, but for now i've ordered some Lenso BSX rims in white and some coilovers both of which should be here tomorrow! :D :D . Those left a hole in my pocket lol, so I'm probably going to save up for abit and then maybe get the debadged front grill and an exhaust system. Ohhh and I really don't know how i feel about the tail lights lol.

Anything else you would recommend?

Raza

sounds like a plan! what coilovers did you go for? i'm saving to do mine! lol

if your into carbon wrapping thats a pretty good cheap mod you can do, check mine and adams threads as we've both done ours. upgrading the interiors pretty good,as you've got a black car the black door cards etc might be an idea, yours should be dark grey like mine?

see how it handles with the coilvers, you can get a rear arb from awesome and a lower strut brace which should give a heloing hands.

other then that keep it clean, enjoy it.

sounds like a plan! what coilovers did you go for? i'm saving to do mine! lol

if your into carbon wrapping thats a pretty good cheap mod you can do, check mine and adams threads as we've both done ours. upgrading the interiors pretty good,as you've got a black car the black door cards etc might be an idea, yours should be dark grey like mine?

see how it handles with the coilvers, you can get a rear arb from awesome and a lower strut brace which should give a heloing hands.

other then that keep it clean, enjoy it.

I picked up some Pro sport ones from eBay for £220, didn't really want to end up spending lots and lots of money on the car, only time will tell if they were worth it lol. Ohh the carbon wrapping looks sweet I might do that!

Lol definitely will do! Looks like Arosa's are more fun than I thought! :D

Just woke up to find these badboys in the porch! And I've got coilovers coming today.

I'm so excited I think my head might explode! :D :D

photo1.jpg

Thanks a lot Tom! :D Lol around my area I don't see ANY Arosa's. You should see the confused look on my friends' faces when I say I bought a Seat Arosa :blink:

You should do! me and my mate both by uxbridge and got mk2 1L arosa :D

Looks tidy :D

You should do! me and my mate both by uxbridge and got mk2 1L arosa :D

Looks tidy :D

Lol serious?! I live pretty much on the uxbridge road, I'll probably see you around!

Thanks mate!

Lol serious?! I live pretty much on the uxbridge road, I'll probably see you around!

Thanks mate!

Yeah, you should see us around a bit. Mine a grey one and mates is dark blue.

Ive got a set of ats cups for sale too. Lol would need a refurb though

Good lord those wheels ... my heart fluttered

Haha yeah that's what I'm like. Now imagine how I feel knowing I have them sitting right there in front of me but can't put 'em on until next week! Who knew rims had the ability to tease! Aaaaaaarghhhh! LOL

Yeah, you should see us around a bit. Mine a grey one and mates is dark blue.

Ive got a set of ats cups for sale too. Lol would need a refurb though

I'll keep my eyes peeled, and if I see you maybe throw up a ClubLupo gang sign LOL (is there one?!)

Ahhh if I had known earlier I might've taken them off you! Are they staggered?

If the wheels are teasing you that much, then send them to me and i'd be more than happy to wear them for you :) also helps get the porch nice n tidy :rolleyes:

Hurry up and get them on and get it downnn! :D

Scott

Hey. Nice work, my gf likes the black arosas. Looks sweet. Will look ace wen its low. I know how you feel I only put my alloys and coils on this week. Alloys today! Get your rear lights changed to lupo ones! :-)

If the wheels are teasing you that much, then send them to me and i'd be more than happy to wear them for you :) also helps get the porch nice n tidy :rolleyes:

Hurry up and get them on and get it downnn! :D

Scott

Lol yes sir!

Hey. Nice work, my gf likes the black arosas. Looks sweet. Will look ace wen its low. I know how you feel I only put my alloys and coils on this week. Alloys today! Get your rear lights changed to lupo ones! :-)

Thanks man! Yeah I'm looking at the cambridge edition rear lights, that'll probably be my next purchase along with a viper alarm or else these rims wont stay on for long in my area lol!