got a multicar quote...

si_leeds

Our lassese 1.4s polo, and my arosa sport, with us both covered on both, she's got 4 years and iv got 1 due to a booboo last year :(

We got a quote for £1017, so I tried again with mine lowered and it came back as 1100! Pretty happy with that bearin in mind at the moment we way 700 each!

Moral of the storym give it a go!!!

Lower than 50mm and you have to phone for advice and I think they won't cover it.

I could tell you how much I pay for insurance, but I hate to make people cry.

:)

do you have to be married to take out this policy or living with each other?

Kinda hard as im in the RAF and live in Lincoln and the missus lives in Wolverhampton....

Guessing the cars would both need to be at the same address?

do you have to be married to take out this policy or living with each other?

Kinda hard as im in the RAF and live in Lincoln and the missus lives in Wolverhampton....

Guessing the cars would both need to be at the same address?

I'm pretty sure that the cars have to be at the same address, but no you don't have to be married.

My home address isnt with my gf though, so bit crap really....

I Live at work too so thats a bit rubbish, car is kept in lincoln 5/7 days so insurance said i had to insure it in Lincoln.

Not bad though, as this is a Group A area on the postcode lottery and my mothers is a group C

I was quoted £845 for an Arosa Sport and a Lupo 1.4s, both on coilovers for my missus and I.

Not bad at 22 and 21 respectively.

I fecked up and didn't add no claims.

I've now checked for an Arosa Sport, and a GTI, £920 both on coilovers for my missus and I.

I'm impressed with these quotes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our lassese 1.4s polo, and my arosa sport, with us both covered on both, she's got 4 years and iv got 1 due to a booboo last year :(

We got a quote for £1017, so I tried again with mine lowered and it came back as 1100! Pretty happy with that bearin in mind at the moment we way 700 each!

im in same situation, insurance is rediculous around my area in leeds.. i tried out of town postcode and it plummeted.

• 4 months later...

I've got multi-car, only one car in my household though

Had 2 last year, but my dad sold his, which made my insurance a couple quid cheaper :blink:

Renewal came though, £855 (£400 cheaper)

Rang afew places, most just over 1k, so phoned admiral, declared mods, paid for 1 year.

Got it for £750! pretty much halfed it, still on a multi-car policy lol

• 3 months later...

Forgot about this thread haha, entered out details again like 2 week later to see if it had changed, 830 fully comp for both cars including lowering, so we took it out :)