ANY1 GOT ANGEL EYES ON THEIR LUPO?

john

Just wondering if any1 has, or has seen the angel eye headlights for the lupo. any feed bak will bee appreciated peeps. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you could possibly do it to a 'normal' loop as you can get the headlight apart, but there is no way a Gti headlight is coming apart without breaking or cutting it, ive been trying to come up with a solution to fit an 'angel eye' round the zenon glass ring, but i dont think im ever gonna get it right without taking the headlight apart sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> pissed off about that

hi mate, im sure ive seen them for sale in performance vw mag.

think they were from £99 upwards. i just want to see what they look likeb4 i think about buying them.

cheers bud smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldnt mind a set if the quality was good....

Heres the translation...

They offer parking light rings on a sentence (2 pieces), only suitably for the VOLKSWAGEN Lupo. Note!! For the VOLKSWAGEN Lupo one needs special parking light rings, since the headlights are differently than developed with BMW. The rings are manufactured by machine from `high-quality` plexiglass. In addition they were worked on in such a way that they project the light of the LED's evenly forward. Naturally these parking light rings are ready to be installed supplied. That is, the plexiglass staffs are curved, polished and hardened. You need to thus only insert it Bring your vehicle on the newest conditions to the technology. An eye pasture at each meeting!! LED's are needed (super cheap source in the enclosed assembly instruction). We offer here none, since many would like to determine the color individually! LED's can be individually `along-ordered`. Since it around a private sales acts here must we to mention which we no warranty for the product to take over be able. The commodity is described sold above as.

Looks like you have to provide your own LED's?