119 bhp @ wheels

168 lb/ft torque

1/4 mile in 16.4 secs

runs 24psi of boost

To Do......

Brake upgrade

100bhp- NOS

Golf GTTDI Seats

focuscarter_4759147.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1.4 3cl TDi

Superchip engine remap

custom side exit zorst

Powertech c/d 15x8 ET20 rims

195/45 ruber

Fk highsport coilovers

got a load more stuff to do before donny show includind-

bumpers and boot smoothed.

flared arches.

fit all mi ice.

find some recaro speedline seat and have the whole car leather trimmed.

still waiting for mi black lexus style clusters from FK.

03 Plate 1.0 s 'Black Magic'

35% Tints all round

Lowered 30 mm with Eibach Springs

Cat 1 + remote boot release.

Bonrath `De-badged` grille.

Private Plate : T5POL

Mods in the near future:

Smoothed Tailgate

Front and Rear Bumpers Smoothed

Roof Rails filled and Smoothed.

Sorry no pics yet.

I have eibach springs on mine, think they are 35/40mm - got them for £35 second hand smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> bargain.

Some rather shoody pictures of mine here

Not of very good quality though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> blame the cameraman, not me.

Hey Matt. Yeah they are a good improvement over standard. Alot less body roll, the car aint as bouncy. The ride has improved loads! and makes the car look a bit more respectable 2!

I got mine brand new, £140 springs + £100 Labour + £40 for digital Laser wheel alignment/tracking.

I have had Eibach on all previous cars. Love the stuff!

lol, it was my friends first night of experimenting with his new digicam biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Have to go for some proper photos in the day soon, then you'll realise what a spit of siarosa's it is lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ye the springs are fitted in the pics... you can just about tell, but as the flash brings the dirty arches into sight - it looks so high sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It's not low low, but eibach don't design spring kits to be I don't think. However, the handling is improved ten fold - lowering is defi. a requirement of this car - its centre of gravity is bloody high. If i'd didn't change the pencil thin tyres and springs - I'm guaranteed to have driven the edge of some cliff biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've got a red arosa sport 16v, no mods other than a piper x induction kit and some alloys in the shed :sigh:

Nice motor SEAT TDI - well smart, what sort of insurance group does it put you into with mods? Do you still get decent fuel consumption after tuning, i'm thinking of changing over to diesel in the near future.

cheers buuuuuuudy

its put it up to about a group 5 that is if ya wanna tell em acording to superchips "unoffical" it is nearly impossible to tell it has been remapped

if i hammer it big style it does 45 mpg least i have had is 40 drag racing it usually on the motorway i can get about 320 miles to £20

Twas a nice sunny day today, so I thought I might aswell pinch my dad's £600 camera and snap away...

Let me know what you think, and anything you think needs to be bettered/modded... 2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nice car mnemonix.

I recently bought Philips clear Bulbs that shine amber for the indicators. They replace the indicator bulb thats amber in the headlight and gets rid of the 'fried egg' look!

Very cheap mod 2! about a tenner.

Thanks for the ego boost guys! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> *off to pull some car slags lol

Well it's a bog standard 1.0 mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> lol But it keeps up with most of my mates fiestas, so it's ok for the mo - would love to dump a 1.6 in it in the nearish future tho.

Spoiler, good thinking- I always forget about the fact I don't have one and it does so much to it lol Like the one that splits in the centre to show more of the third brake light. Dunno about any prices for it tho.

I bought the lexies off ebay, they're meant for the Lupo - but I hacked it to work, even tho my fog light is currently white at the mo lol. If you go on the arosa forum of seatenthusiasts.co.uk I posted a phone number for the company supplying them somewhere ...

Not sure about those bumpstrips ... They do break the bumper up a bit, but the Lupo's rear bumper is lush... I'll have to do some photoshopping smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What does everyone think of a centre exit, any Lupo owners had a centre exit fitted as `non-standard`. There's a big spare wheel thing in the way of mine, but it's cuttable smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. But there's also the choice of a dual exit either side, which would've happened a long time ago, only I didn't want to upset the warranty :sigh:

Oh, and as for the silverline bulbs - I think they are cool, but just cba to buy them from mail order lol

Thanks for you support smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 months later...

so far just got dark tints all round & small stuff like alloy tax disc holder and alloy dust caps.

cat back exhaust, green induction kit with heat shield, bonnet vents, momo strut brace and black/chrome aerial all arriving in next few days so i'll wait til theyre on to post any photos

mmm started this thread and dont think even gave my details!!!

Black '02 Arosa 1.4 16 Sport

Mods:

ADM Rear Spoiler

Pipercross Induction kit & cold air feed

Song Headunit

Vibe Sub

Plus bits n bobs like tax disc holder & Sparco carbon gear knob

To come:

Suspension kit

16s

Side skirts (maybe)

• 5 months later...