Jump to content
mscherryviolet

Who’s this?

Recommended Posts

Got out of a GTI. 

Who is it?

858B9381-9899-4522-B423-A9F75CFEB044.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same guy who tried to sell me a tt by describing it as a vagina?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mattarosa said:

The same guy who tried to sell me a tt by describing it as a vagina?

Hahahaha who was that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, mscherryviolet said:

Hahahaha who was that? 

Cant think....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it a black GTI?

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Silver! said:

Was it a black GTI?

:ph34r:

Maybe Ray..... I was wondering if it was also him..... he’s gone quieter than I do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

Maybe Ray..... I was wondering if it was also him..... he’s gone quieter than I do? 

On second thoughts that looks like a cemetery we walked through in Durham. Was the GTI silver?

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Silver! said:

On second thoughts that looks like a cemetery we walked through in Durham. Was the GTI silver?

 

:lol:

The tt was black...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which cemetery in Durham?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skezza said:

Which cemetery in Durham?

Now that would be giving away @Rich's haunts...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I've ever been to a cemetery in Durham, I did live there for a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skezza said:

Not that I've ever been to a cemetery in Durham, I did live there for a few years.

Speaking of haunts, I text you earlier but it wouldn't go through, I'm working night the rest of the week... You know where

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mattarosa said:

Speaking of haunts, I text you earlier but it wouldn't go through, I'm working night the rest of the week... You know where

Rather you than me mate. I'd be taking a weeks holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skezza said:

Rather you than me mate. I'd be taking a weeks holiday.

Whats the worst that could happen :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattarosa said:

Whats the worst that could happen :lol:

Someone steals your Lupo and gives you my car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skezza said:

Someone steals your Lupo and gives you my car?

Its covered in snow at the moment, the rs3 is out to play in the snow whilst the allroad hasn't moved, shows how much we're bothered by the stuff here in leek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mattarosa said:

Its covered in snow at the moment, the rs3 is out to play in the snow whilst the allroad hasn't moved, shows how much we're bothered by the stuff here in leek.

That Allroad won't be moving in this weather if yesterdays performance is anything to go by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skezza said:

That Allroad won't be moving in this weather if yesterdays performance is anything to go by.

Its fine! its like an apprentice, they don't like the cold but give it chance to wake up its fine! you wouldn't understand big diesel engines ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattarosa said:

Its fine! its like an apprentice, they don't like the cold but give it chance to wake up its fine! you wouldn't understand big diesel engines ;)

Are you saying my SDI wasn't a big dirty diesel :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skezza said:

Are you saying my SDI wasn't a big dirty diesel :D

Wasn't a V, Wasn't 6'8 in the back and couldn't be confused for the QE2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattarosa said:

Wasn't a V, Wasn't 6'8 in the back and couldn't be confused for the QE2

True that, got a few MPG more though :P  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skezza said:

True that, got a few MPG more though :P  

Most things do but you love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattarosa said:

Most things do but you love it.

I do love it, but I've seen something today which is turning my head slightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.