VW Lupo 1.4 TDI Sport (75bhp) open-air, A/C

Make: Volkswagen

Model: Lupo

MOT: 19th June 2018

TAX: May 2018 (£30)

Engine size: 1.4 TDI Sport (75bhp)

Fuel type: Diesel

Mileage: 110,000 approx.

Description: I've owned this car since December 2011 and has been a reliable little motor for the past 7 years! Mileage is just over 110k. The car was a trade in at my work from an elderly lady who had only done 40k in the car from new. although she had managed to scratch both sides of the vehicle on bushes/trees. It is and open-air model which works no problems and does not leak! It had A/C, electric windows, CD/radio player, Black & grey cloth sport seats (red stitching) and split rear bench. Tyres are all on about 4mm and has recently had done the following work: Replacement Alternator and belt. Rear and centre silencers, OS wishbone and ball joints, Rear shockers & and oil change service. Loads of previous history of work done by myself but not much previously.

I work at VW and the work has either been done at the Dealer or by one of the mechanic's with whom I work with. The car is not immaculate by any means but is a good runner and super cheap to run. Only selling due to leaving the country at the end of the year otherwise would've kept hold of it.

Pictures to follow

Price: £1400 ono.

Having air con makes it rare but the folding roof exceptional, I think myself lucky in having a Lupo sport tdi with a factory sunroof but that one seems almost too good to be true; only downer will be if it's cat sick yellow

I'd be interested in this as well, i've never heard of a tdi openair

Not a clue, I've never seen a white one, mine is laser blue

I think it's only the early petrol non gti ones I have seen in white. Dont think they did gti in white either which seems like a dumb move.

Painted most likely, I saw a chart that listed them by colour and there was like 3 white ones that left the factory if i remember right.