SOLD

Koop

Just taken delivery of 1 wheel to complete the set - got a set of 4 from fleabay last year but one was knackered - & before I start working on them I thought I'd see if anyone else fancies a go. They have minor kerbing so not a massive job but I'm in the already in the middle of a few little projects for my Loop apart from editing a film so not sure when I'll get the time. Just gauging interest really, if there's none I'll sort em meself & they'll be back up in pristine condition for more money in the future!

Now have centre caps so looking for offers around the £150 mark or will consider swaps

& now updated with pics

IMAG0338.jpgIMAG0329.jpgIMAG0326.jpgIMAG0322.jpg

They're actually Lemmerz not BBS but they're all genuine E30 bimmer wheels (BMW used a no. of manufacturers so as not to rely on a single supplier but they're all the same) - as most of you know this means they are 4x100 PCD & 57.1mm centre bore so will go straight on your Lupo, Arosa or a great many dubs.

Oh & I may have some centre caps coming soon watch this space lol

Edited by Koop

Hmmm was hoping for something bigger than 13" but I might be persuaded lol where you based & got any pics?

luposun.jpg

i know its not very helpful, but this is the only one with them on my car. will get some better ones of them all.

i bought them in october/november i think, not too sure now :P but didnt fit them for about 2 weeks after because im lazy :P lol

few scuffs on them, i think on one of the wheels its fairly deep, but for winters there good :)

i was thinking the wheels plus £40 ? and im based in hinckley, leicestershire... 20 mins from leicester

I was gonna get the tyres off as they're pretty shagged apart from the one I got yesterday (pictured) which is a dunlop sport 195/65/14

I meant swap your tyres onto them lol I do like your steels though...any swaps would need tyres cos I can't afford tyres either atm! Might be willing to hang on to them for you being as you helped sort my lights out! No news on centres yet

Didn't win the centre caps (fleabay again lol) but I've got me eye on some more. Will get some pics of the other wheels at the weekend (they're in a mate's shed!). If anyone wants these with tyres if you let me know what size you want I'll go see me tyre man & get a price

JampotJamie I think they'll be too small sorry, plus I've seen softlines go for 20 quid a set on here before lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated pics & now have centre caps in good condition on the way

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD :D

Though I fear I may come to regret it lol