Cumbria VAG 3rd July 2011

Silver!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your struggling for numbers on the club stand my brother would enter his Gti (Formally Colin's Bluloop). He's still to put any of his own touches to the car so he was reluctant to enter it but its only 20mins to heaves from were we are. Like i say if your struggling for numbers let me know.

Mike

C'mon guys. Add your names. No snobbery on our stand as long as your car is clean and presentable. I have provisionally asked for a size 10 club stand. Awaiting confirmation.

1. Silver!

2. lupolouie

3. Chris C

I'll be well up for the club stand then, ill try get everything done by then and it will be my cars debut :lol:

does size 10 mean ten cars?

1. Silver!

2. lupolouie

3. Chris C

4. CPall

C'mon guys. Add your names. No snobbery on our stand as long as your car is clean and presentable. I have provisionally asked for a size 10 club stand. Awaiting confirmation.

1. Silver!

2. lupolouie

3. Chris C

In that case il stick Pauls name down for his Lupo. He's not a member on here yet so il stick my username down.

1. Silver!

2. lupolouie

3. Chris C

4. CPall

4. Thissy

If your struggling for numbers on the club stand my brother would enter his Gti (Formally Colin's Bluloop). He's still to put any of his own touches to the car so he was reluctant to enter it but its only 20mins to heaves from were we are. Like i say if your struggling for numbers let me know.

Mike

Dont know if I can allow that :lol:

Too right get it out there, dont be hiding it away. B)

Club stand confirmed, with currently no limit, weathers been booked, so get your names down...

1. Silver!

2. lupolouie

3. Chris C

4. CPall

5. Thissy

Colin, come along in the 1.4!