My Blue Sport BBS

Lupo_Jacko

Got my car back from the body shop other week but aint had chance to up load any pics

Let me know what you guys think

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

front end - new grill, and bonnet extension

DSC00424.jpg

had the whole bonnet smoothed out and hooked up to my central locking to open

Edited by Lupo_Jacko

well just finishing it off, completeing the boot build and tiniting the windows this year my fork out just before ed38 some coilovers and some new alloys depends on funds like- in a couple of years if i still got it planning on dropping an s3 1.8T in but not yet i'm only young lol insurance is high enough at the minute lol

it was sposed to be filled in, but when i went to pick it up lee (who owns the body shop) said they had a cockup and did the extensions painted it etc and dint realise there was another grille going on so he said when i have something else done he'll do that bit free next time.

it was done at LW smart repairs his website is www.lwsmartrepairs.co.uk if anyone interested in derbyshire/notts area

Not into the bad boy bonnets, but it does look quite good. Needs serious slammage and to go wide on the wheels.

Surely you should have put the tint's money towards the coilovers.

i'm guna do it when i get back off my hol in a couple of weeks for the alloys and coilovers i reckon month of 2's wages just before ed38 get it done

pic with tints - just a quick one i took at work after i got the car back yday from eclipse

DSC00453.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've been so trigger happy on the camera with my car recently, went to blackpool last week and just took about 20-30 shots of it sad ay!

So i thought i'd up load em :P

SDC10255.jpg

SDC10251.jpg

Boot build in process

SDC10246.jpg

SDC10243.jpg

SDC10241.jpg

SDC10239.jpg

and i even cleaned up my exhaust :D

SDC10250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
sell the rims,

that's thing i would like some diff allys, but want something kool and different to evryone else and i need to be able to afford it being a poor student n that.

And Naif Spacers sounds like an awesome idea would like mint, but i wanna start work on the interior after E38 hopefully can get a nice new re trim and finally get everything carpeted over the next 14 months, we'll see i'll probably end up changing my mind again totally

that sub box looks nice but wot dose it sound like how strong is that glass resin ???

Sounds Really good, it's set up for Drum n Bass and Dubstep so it works with just about anything, it needs securing a bit more and carpeting but it's all good