Let lowering commence...

Frankie

Just gona go about fitting my coilovers.

So tommorow morning i will be getting my tracking done, Anything else need to be adjusted i should know about?

Cheers.

Will post photos when it is done. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

probs want to leave it for a week to settle before getting tracking and camber done mate! at least that's what my 'fitter' said.... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's looking beutiful.

Really changes the look of things.

being as the tracking is very out i will get it done tomorrow then see if it needs doin again in a week or so.

dont wana drive too long as it is being as i shredded a couple of tyres last time it was out.

Just got back and well...........RANT MODE

britania said its worthless doing your tracking because your cambers out and didnt want my custom really and ive even took off the bottom bumper piece in the rain so it can be tracked, FFS!

going to try kwik fit spanner monkeys now...................

Just got back and well...........RANT MODE

britania said its worthless doing your tracking because your cambers out and didnt want my custom really and ive even took off the bottom bumper piece in the rain so it can be tracked, FFS!

going to try kwik fit spanner monkeys now...................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same response I got from the local Chemix. They were right ****s! I pointed out that it was in need of camber adjustment. Took 5 mins of explaining before they even considered taking it on a ramp.....