Flash Red Lupo GTi - S3 LUP

RallyeBaz

RollingRoad001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

New Alloy Wheels & Piper X Induction Kit fitted

Tempted on red tinted windows ????

If you can guess the alloys, I'll post you a prize

Edited by RallyeBaz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black) go look at your car from the side and imagine it in red tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If that's a 1 litre i'd buy one yesterday wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

THE ALLOYS LOOK LIKE SCHMIT DEEP DISHERS, MY FRIEND HAS THEM ON HIS LOOP SPORT=WELL NICE!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Closer pic of the wheels? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

check out http://briefcase.yahoo.com/vwrallyebaz for a clue and bigger pic in my modified VW garage over the years.

200 BHP RHD Golf Rallye

2 MK1 Golf GTi's

MK3 Golf GTi Colour Concept

MK4 Golf GT TDI with 18 inch BBS RX2 alloys & tasty plate

I think it looks sweet in red mate! The wheels look well sorted, realy suit the loop I reckon. One question for ya though...whats the prize if we guess the wheels? Do we win the car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :thumbs:

QUOTE(RallyeBaz)
Thanks

Being a Diecast toy seller in my spare time mainly on ebay, I have a boxed lupo car model looking for a new home.

they sell 'em at wilko's for £1.29 although I forget the company name that makes them, pm "bud" and ask him

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hopefully one day I'll look at a S3 lump, although I have yet to hear about the performance on Venom's green S3 Lupo. Anyone know the figures ???

And i've always had a fetish to restore a Datsun 240z which is going to cost shed loads.

The wheels are Platini's which I had them originally fitted to my MK1 Golf Clipper