Tigz Loop

Tigz™

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the car for £7k new, and havnt spent that much on it, all the work has been done by myself and I only ever buy bargins (except the wheels)

I think all in ive spent about £1000 on her so far, which is what it would have cost me extra if id bought a SE model instead of the E and how much better does it look than a SE?

The GTi badge blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Ive got no excuse.

Its coming off, just never got round to it.

I'll do it tonight.

:thumbs:

well i think that car has certainly come a long way since u bought it, even though it took my computer about a hour to download all the pics, i think it looks very nice just needs a nice flush exhaust but nothing ott. i like the gti badge by the way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks mate more will be done by next week, my new amp will be getting picked up 10am tommorrow and my Ibiza Gti splitter is going on sunday.

I canna wait biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ive had a side exit exhaust on order from Erik which still isnt here.

Both me and max are starting to think they are not coming.

Theres always the R32 style I was thinking about orginally.

---O------O---

Ya at AAT

They are getting imported from Germany, Max ordered one about 8 months back, and I ordered one in November.

I havn't heard anything from him for a while, so im assuming hes having problems getting hold of them.

Its a shame cos they look wicked, and I havn't seen a nice side exit pipe since the days of the R5GTT.

The G/F (im not supposed to know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) is getting me a tv for xmas, so the Xbox will be going in aswell.

Then it'll be onto the interier.

Then coil overs....

The list goes on!

I know what you meen.

I was getting it cheap as it was the 1st set in the country so he wanted to use it as a brochure piece, same with Max (we're getting diffrent designs) but every time I call he says a date then doesn't call to let me know it hasn't come.

Gets a bit `dis-heartening` sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

17.44 + vat

Fookin bargin!

Havn't fitted it yet, was gonna do it today but I got my new amp yesterday so just playing with that.

I'll let you know when I fit it next week.

Matt I would mate, but im getting it for cost price so untill I can find another exhaust that is a bit special i'll leave my order in.

• 3 months later...

With a set of ATS Cup 8" wide 15s and coilovers it will be Matt, untill then, im not passing comment.

I have got rid of them lights though.

Back to standard lights, they look so much better.

Car looks reall smooth on the back end.

You lowered yours yet?