Waxes

sharpelupo

Your car colour shan't matter regards to your wax choice. Don't believe what Dodo Juice do, they just add a colour die. Use something like auto finesse Tripple to bring the colour out, then protect with a wax that suits your needs.

Do you want a soft or hard wax?

Your car colour shan't matter regards to your wax choice. Don't believe what Dodo Juice do, they just add a colour die. Use something like auto finesse Tripple to bring the colour out, then protect with a wax that suits your needs.

Do you want a soft or hard wax?

whats the difference between hard and soft? im guessing poor boys is a soft wax? but I'll be getting that auto finesse tripple looks good.

whats the difference between hard and soft? im guessing poor boys is a soft wax? but I'll be getting that auto finesse tripple looks good.

Hard wax is ... Hard like a solid tube of wax, auto finesse temptation, zymol titanium, swissvax best of show, dodo juice super natural just to name a few. And a soft wax can be a a paste such as nattys blue ... What ever it's called or a liquid wax such as meguiars waxes. Really you want to be using a hard wax the achieve the best shine and durability.

A good place to start with hard waxes would be AutoFinesse temptation as it lays down really nice on top of Tripple. If you need this demonstrating I could put together a video on my YouTube page?

Joe

Hard wax is ... Hard like a solid tube of wax, auto finesse temptation, zymol titanium, swissvax best of show, dodo juice super natural just to name a few. And a soft wax can be a a paste such as nattys blue ... What ever it's called or a liquid wax such as meguiars waxes. Really you want to be using a hard wax the achieve the best shine and durability.

A good place to start with hard waxes would be AutoFinesse temptation as it lays down really nice on top of Tripple. If you need this demonstrating I could put together a video on my YouTube page?

Joe

Thats really helpfull, if your wanting to make a video im more then happy to watch it always handy thanks joe

• Like 1