max's vx220 = flying banana / jcb

Loopy Lupo

seeing as he cannot be arsed to post piccies i have! nice motor - black rims look cool on it - i wanna a co pilot ride next time! LoopyLupo021.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Alex, i will post more soon- promise!

Most people refer to it as the block of cheese though.

looks great in yellow, and the black wheels are great, btw max, you got something against owning cars that are NOT yellow? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

looks good, turbo lights would look even better though with the black lamp surounds instead of the silver, not sure how much they would be though. got my VX220 black tax disk holder at the weekend, would look much better than the huge thing you've got on yours too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Changed my tax disc holer for one of them ****ty alloy jobbies yesterday. Fills the windscreen slightly less. Turbo lights would look good but theres more interesting things I could spend the money on. Had to order some mintex 1144 pads this morning as the weekends driving has obviously taken its toll. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah, carbon rules, would match the yellow nicely. Need my Milltek though angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

the plate looks cool.  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye.

If it was stright.

Who the hell lined that up?

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Aye.

If it was stright.

Who the hell lined that up?

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and who the hell was stood over me, rushing my otherwise faultless workmanship because they wanted a drive? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i never slated the number plate, if u remember i actually said how cool it was!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paul hes complaining about me mate.

Max, we both know it was a silly idea to ask my opinion wether it was straight.

Emma was nagging at me to get home, I was cold, hungry, had way too much green the night/Mornin before, and the lures of the passenger ride in the car was too strong!

Sorry mate.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

awaits to hear the news that max has found somewhere to put a 20" sub laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Paul hes complaining about me mate.

Max, we both know it was a silly idea to ask my opinion wether it was straight.

Emma was nagging at me to get home, I was cold, hungry, had way too much green the night/Mornin before, and the lures of the passenger ride in the car was too strong!

Sorry mate.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Job done, I think ive successfully passed the buck on this one. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

About time for some more pics....

VX_front.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Look, sunny and the roof is on vx_side_soft_roof.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I've since got rid of the badges and the huge plate

vx_rear_hard_top.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ahead of a Ferrari 355 vx355.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Max