300hp bb Lupo

Tigz™

As the sites been down some time now, Id imagen alot of you didn't see the pics, to one of the first proppa modded Lupos.

I still love this car, looks so cool.

Always wanted mine to look like this bblupo5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bblupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bblupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bblupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bblupo4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not keen on the bonnet vent, makes it a bit too 'Barry' but I understand why it is there!

What front bumper is that? GTi?

Andi, the money you save not buying the vent can be put towards a 1.8T engine (does it look like i don't like the vent? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I cant see anyway of getting cold air right behind the engine though.

I like vents sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

And who needs a 1.8T? shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

On the subject of the scoop I like it, will be after one myself once my new toys are fitted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scoop? Sunstrip?

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Anyway, if you stopped turning your house into a car showroom you could afford to put a 1.8T in to go with the scoop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by snoopstah

I dont  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you still do rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you could afford to put a 1.8T in to go with the scoop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As said. Who needs a 1.8T shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

IMO a sunstrip (or thinner windscreen) benifits the car in the summer.

And a Scoop/Vent would benifit my other plans.

I wouldn't be doing either for the way they look.

you still do  rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet I dont tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

so is the new engine already been fitted? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I see what you meen now lol

No its not fitted yet, just waiting on the delivery smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i wish these people would use a gti shell because they look much better than any other lupo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You meen in your opinion of course mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I for one, prefere the look of a non Gti. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />