Door checkstrap pin ?

LynseyLou

* Girl alert *

Lol ok newbie here

I have no pin in my checkstrap on the passenger door , anyone have a part number or where I can get one ?

regards

Lynsey

Where did you buy this car from :( slap them with a big fluffly penis.

Tbh, I'd buy from VW or get from local scrappy and do skezzas init fix.

http://www.partscats.com/volkswagen/en/?i=cat_vag_models&brand=vw&number=1865&set=1867&ein=2000&f=231&hauptgr=1234567890&hg=8&grf=083110231&bf=83110&hgug=831&ug=31&parent_id=1215438

Part 11, it looks like to me :)

Where did you buy this car from :( slap them with a big fluffly penis.

Tbh, I'd buy from VW or get from local scrappy and do skezzas init fix.

http://www.partscats.com/volkswagen/en/?i=cat_vag_models&brand=vw&number=1865&set=1867&ein=2000&f=231&hauptgr=1234567890&hg=8&grf=083110231&bf=83110&hgug=831&ug=31&parent_id=1215438

Part 11, it looks like to me :)

Thanks Danoid :D

Both door locks EPC light and engine management light now what next ??? lol ...... I got it fairly cheap it was a part ex at a garage , prob know why now

Door lock kits just arrived , wish us luck :)

Mine are making a knocking noise, is it only the pin that needs replacing or the whole unit?

Skezza has made a very information section on the checkstraps. If you buy new it'll fail again, so you can do some bodging to get it working with the existing one, but can't find it out, thought it would of been moved into the how-to by now :(

Click his name and check out posts

thanks but at the moment the doorpin is the least of my problems ....this car is driving me nuts

Will attempt when i find out off the scan what the EPC light . engine management light is ....and fix this stupid doorlock !!

That's the EPC light for you. I remember someone saying on here it came on after they stalled and then after they left the car for a few hours it disappeared :) it's a bit erratic it seems

• Like 1

Well it came on after a long trip to Blackpool when i put it in reverse to park up ???

got in today and it has gone out ...strange