lupo gti replacement bumpers

VW-LUPO-S

Not that I have to explain myself, but:

I have mine on the car which is marked on the upper and spidered on the lower.

I have a spare front spoiler in silver.

I have a full black bumper which I bought from Thissy to get sprayed and fitted; on hold.

I also have a brand new upper in Anthracite to get resprayed.

I have a new (waiting to be collected from VW £75) lower which will be getting sprayed and fitted together with the above.

Once I have the new ones sprayed and fitted, I will see which of the rest is the best; keep a full bumper as spare and sell the remainder.

£75 for the lower spoiler and I'm not sure of the top, but it's on eBay; VW_Teesside for £121, but as they have marked the front up by 16% over my local dealer it would be more like £105. I will ask for a price when I pick up my lower tonight.

Upper bumper...

Lower bumper...

i know there not a straight fit yes, but there not for my 1.4 i recently purchased a gti and its been in abit of a smash or just some extreme offroading by the look of the grass in the grill...haha
its going to be a track car

Yes. Camerons VW Perth.

Teeside VW are selling on eBay, but at a mark up. I would assume to cover postage.

For a complete front bumper you will need:

Front bumper upper

Front lower spoiler

Headlamp washer covers x 2

Tow eye\mount covers x 2

You may also need a grill, which is made of 3 parts; the grill, the roundel\badge mount and the VW roundel. And maybe the GTI badge?

You should pop along and chat to your parts local dept. they are usually interested and happy to help.

to be honest i think you should call vw and ask them for a desk haha, they never told me that they just said i would need upper and lower and im a gooden... :censored: they are.

thanks silver :thumbsup:

You may already have the parts (covers) on the front of your car though.

...and if it's just for track use, do you really need them?

i dont know i only have one head light in at the moment but its been rescrewed into the metal with custom mount (take it fell out, havent looked into it yet) and there is one of these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Performance-Pipercross-Cold-Air-Duct-Feed-50mm-ID-in-Silver-C9008S-/230817600814?hash=item35bdcd152e

where the other headlight should be.

ill maybe leave the covers as i might have them on there... :)

i will when its back to being in shape, right now it looks like it belongs in a scrap yard! but if thats what it takes to have a cheap one ill build it :D

I was thinking of a pic as it is now, so we would get a better impression of what may be needed.

I als assume the air intake is through the high beam light, not the main headlamp.

the bigger light is missing for the air feed haha, i will get some pictures up soon :) get the boys together!

any idea why i have a scraping sound when im rolling? checked the arches to see if there was something there but nothing and every so often it will made a snapping noise and stop?