Coilies

xmiss_vwx

Nice :) ive had mine on a few months now but when i first did mine i rang and declaired i dropped the car 10 cm and i only had 2 months left and it was a extra £22 quid, the renewal is a extra £100 odd but admiral dont normally insure cars lowered any more than 5 cm but guessing as i was a existing customer they made a exception? Lol i did have a crash early 2011 thats still on my insurance tho and the lupos only 1L, only thing is the back (not sure if its just JOM kit) is higher at the back than the front the stance looks odd another lad has done something to make his back lower but didnt get chance to ask him propley how tho, my brother has took his adjuster out on his polo his on JOM's its helped lower it but hes got the trouble of the spring coming off when car is jacked, didnt no if anyone knows of any other or simpler safer ways?

hello..
Dont´t you have a problem with "stabilizer" (I don´t know, how its right in english; torsion rod to chassis)? I have only lower springs with sh.-absorber, probably -80mm (maybe more) and now I cannot go lower, because the "stabilizer" now is cca 5mm from chassis/cabin.

How can you go lower without cutting to chassis?? :surprise:

Now it´s my lowering:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q77/s720x720/430074_4663125346649_1095496634_n.jpg

• 7 months later...