Help!!!1

joshtorr

HELP

i have ronal turbos and am wanting 10mm spacers which i cant find anywhere that are hubcentric, i have phoned a guy and guy and he said the spacers act as a spigot ring but you need to know the size of the wheels centre bore without the spigot in, he said most aftermarket wheels a 72.6 or 73.1 just wandered if anyone has done this so might know cheers.

sounds a bit silly to me. Surely you get the spacer to the same size as the hub then if you want to change wheels in the future you have no problem. You can pickup spigot rings for a fiver on ebay!

yes but as i just said you cant get 10mm hubcentric spacers like that apparently so you need to get ones the go to the hub and as a spigot ring aswell

its not by choice that i want to do it like that but according to the bloke i spoke to on the phone that owns the site that is just how it works with 10mm spacers

This sounds fishy.

Whats the centre bore of your wheels, if you dont know take one off and measure.

You need 10mm hubcentric 4x100 spacers with a centre bore of 57.1mm

If your wheels are standard 57.1mm centre bore then do a little victory dance as all you need to do is tighten all the bolts up.

If your wheels have a larger centre bore then take type that number along with the numbers 571.mm and the words spigot rings into ebay and then pay.

Borrow a set of vernier calipers or take one of the wheels to a garage to get them to measure the centre bore for you.

You never know, if you choose the right garage\wheel centre they may even sell spigot rings.

Here eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=spigot+rings&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=spigot+rings+57.1&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUBCENTRIC-10MM-WHEEL-SPACERS-VW-4X100-CB-57-1MM-12X1-5-SILVER-TAPERED-BOLTS-/181078675253?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a29214f35

All you need to do is get the centre bore measured.

I don't need spigot rings I want 10mm spacers but the spacers act as a spigot ring so you throw away the current spigot ring and just have the spacer

Thanks anyway

I'm getting confused, whats stopping you getting them in 57.1 and then using the existing spigot ring?

I have already said: I have 57.1\57.1mm hubcentric spacers.

I have spigot rings to make the difference between VW and Renault centre bores.

I do not see why you would would want to limit your wheel fitment by putting on custom made spacers.

...'cause that's what you are talking about. And if you put on 57.1\72.6mm hubcentric spacers, what happens when you want to change your wheels, but keep the spacers?

You would have to get another set of spacers and if you were to get Renault wheels, you are talking another set of custom spacers.

What is your aversion to spigot rings?

Yeh I just saw your last comment with the site for the spacer I just couldn't find 10mm ones and rung a bloke that owns a shop and he said that for 10mm spacers you needed them to work as a spigot aswell. But obviously not as I looked I that site so now I can just order them ones

Thanks man