what's your opinion on this ?

marcyd

Hi Peeps recently brought some some th line replica's which I'm very please with but been as the backs are 8j and the fronts are 7 I'm having a problem with going lower ordered some brand new coilys aswell because mine are fluucked ...do I roll my arches ? Or replace my brand new tyres so I have more stretch? cheaper option is better

Depends on what you want to achieve really mate. If you like to throw your car about and drive it hard now and again id be careful with stretched tyres. They are fine 9 times out of 10 but iv had a blowout in the past with big stretch and its a pain in the anus.

If i were you get your arches rolled and see how it sits.

:)

I'm running 195/45/15s on the back and 165/50/15s on the front the et is 25 the wheels sit fractionally wider than the arch I would upload a pic but carnt on my phone ....I'm not looking to throw my car around tbh I plan to get her gleaming for car shows not in a scrappy haha thanks for the replys

The plan is to drop the front by 15mm and drop the back as far as it'll go ....my coilovers have arived so plan to do it the weekend the backs scrub not sure on the front I've already spent nearlly 200quid on tyres will it be cheaper to go 175/50 on the back or have them rolled ?thanks

Ill get a price for the rolled arches if it costs more than what tyres will cost ill try the change of tyres thanks for your replys