Weird happenings

Hi guys wired in my sub and amp today

Been for a drive and noticed that the sub wasn't working (before I left was working amazing )

But every time I move forward or backwards the sub would cut out but if I stop with just the foot brake nothing stop and pull the handbreak it works perfectly after rolling forward and applying the handbrake again

Any ideas

Jvc head unit

And the power wire straight from the battery and the blue and white wire in the back of the head unit

Could it to do with the earth as its not a brilliantly tight but I'd say its tight enough dunno what else it could be :s I'm really confused

mine did this for a while ended up changed whole set up (bigger and better) then headunit died taking my fave CD with it :'( now been demoted to **** headunit till i can afford a good un

What was the reason mate ?

Where have you run the wires down the car? Any chance you can pull the unit out to give us a good look at your joining points? Coz the only thing I can guess at is for some reason as soon as the h/u realises the car is moving it cuts the sub out, in the same way a DVD h/u would stop film playback as soon as the car is moving. But in all honesty I highly doubt it's that.

Stranger things have happened!! I still reckon it's summat dodgy from the h/u, but without seeing and having a fiddle myself its almost impossible to say anything for sure.

There's defiantly no break or catching of the cable from the handbrake because I pulled the wires from any wear near the thing and I've checked the whole lengths of wires but tomorrow I will just rewire the RCA and output wires with a new set aswel