Scott's Black Lupo - KENT

on it in a lupo

Looking nice

Wouldn't you want less balloon tyres?

I was going to get 165 55 r14 but couldn't really afford it then my dads mate offered me 185 55 r14 fit for £50 so could really say no

• 2 months later...

hi ive not upedate in a long time so im going to start fresh, from the site ive learned alot about lupos but i got bored of mine, but over christmas ive have a lot of body work fixed and painted and i'm in love again, so ive got a couple of things i want to do to the lupo and have two plans for the wheel, sell my bike and buy a set of bbs reps off a mate for £300 they are 7j with 165-50-r15s so nice bit of stretch, if i cant get money in time ill wait a couple of mouths then get my mk3 golf steelies banded buy carbon motive.

Plans

wind deflectors

amber side repeater

put a standed exhaust on

wheels

new front lower bumper

some pics

progress from the day i bought the lupo to now!

progress_zps93942286.jpg

this is how the car sits at the moment

lupo1_zps08502993.jpg

lupo3_zpsc693b920.jpg

lupo2_zps1d5f0300.jpg

lupo5_zps1e97fe87.jpg

lupo4_zpsa1707ec7.jpg

iphone iOS6 panoramic shot

lupo6_zps0ff0928a.jpg

iPhone/instagram photos

IMG_2070_zps2fc0c91e.jpg

IMG_2108_zps6e42b6ae.jpg

IMG_2078_zps45969377.jpg

thanks for reading hope you liked it

Scott.

Edited by on it in a lupo

What wheels u got on ur lupo?? And I have a 1.4 also but blue and I like the steelies on few cars av seen I dunno what colour to go, size or how u go about doing it...also what coilovers u got on the car?? A want a gti aventually ao am not wanting to go over the top spending loads on kw's or what ever. Just would like a few pointers in what to do ??

What wheels u got on ur lupo?? And I have a 1.4 also but blue and I like the steelies on few cars av seen I dunno what colour to go, size or how u go about doing it...also what coilovers u got on the car?? A want a gti aventually ao am not wanting to go over the top spending loads on kw's or what ever. Just would like a few pointers in what to do ??

thanks for the comment, as silver! said there passat/mk3 golf steelies there not a lot of money to get hold off and with the centre caps and a low profile tyre can look really good like Adam R4 arosa check his thread http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75134&st=780 or there are a lot of other steelies that can look really good like G60 steels or even banded steels, as for color you can go black or siver like i have to keep a Oem look or go with a nice bright color to standed out ive seen my steels paint a lighter blue than the blue lupo on a blue lupo and it looked really good but check out http://rollinonsteelies.com/blog/ for some ideas

as for coilovers ive got the JOM coilovers which cos me 18o pound and are great for the money and go really low but the lower you go the worse the ride gets its not that bad just bouncy but when there as cheap as they are you cant conplain

hope this helps

scott

Looks minted with the reps on it man a want them aswell place up here does them brand new for 450...and the middle comes out. Thanks for the pointers mate thats a great help just didnt want to be waisting money on this lupo if am going to get a gti...my lupo seem tto slide alot cornering with slamming it with these coilies will it handle better ?? And with the steelies would the look good with a stretched tyre?? Sorry for all the questions just ur the only person whos helped me out so far cheers lad

Looks minted with the reps on it man a want them aswell place up here does them brand new for 450...and the middle comes out. Thanks for the pointers mate thats a great help just didnt want to be waisting money on this lupo if am going to get a gti...my lupo seem tto slide alot cornering with slamming it with these coilies will it handle better ?? And with the steelies would the look good with a stretched tyre?? Sorry for all the questions just ur the only person whos helped me out so far cheers lad

Thanks mate and that's cheap if they split. With the coilovers it will handle better but if you go really low then it will still handle a Bit crap just shouldn't slide out and yer the still do look great a little bit of stretch depending on there width, mine are 6" wid and with a 165-50 tyre or a 155-50 tyre you get a small stretch and it looks really good IMO

Scott

And if you after some more help like the clublupo Facebook page you normally get quick answers on there and people selling stuff that's not in the classifieds on here.

Scott

Thank

Looks good mate think you should go a bit lower but thats just me :thumbup:

Thanks mate I'm going to go 10-20mm lower on the front and when I get a new set of wheels ill see how the back sits, if its a lot of arch gap ill take adjusters back out, but its as low as can go on back with adjusters in And it drives a lot nicer than when I had 2-3 inch of ground clearance

Scott

Thank

Thanks mate I'm going to go 10-20mm lower on the front and when I get a new set of wheels ill see how the back sits, if its a lot of arch gap ill take adjusters back out, but its as low as can go on back with adjusters in And it drives a lot nicer than when I had 2-3 inch of ground clearance

Scott

What wheels you thinking of getting then?

A s

What wheels you thinking of getting then?

A set of 15x7 bbs reps with 165-50 tyres of a mate if he's not sold them by the time I get some money, if I don't get the money in time I'm gonna get my steels banded by carbon motive I'm thinking 14x7 front and 14x7.5 rear or maybe 8.

Scott

Edited by on it in a lupo

A s

A set of 15x7 bbs reps with 165-50 tyres of a mate if he's not sold them by the time I get some money, if I don't get the money in time I'm gonna get my steels banded by carbon motive I'm thinking 14x7 front and 14x7.5 rear or maybe 8.

Scott

Should look alright then ive always thought 14s were too small! You should ask to get this moved to members cars by a mod will get alot more views/comments lol

Should look alright then ive always thought 14s were too small! You should ask to get this moved to members cars by a mod will get alot more views/comments lol

yer it thought 14s were perfect size but 15s look better so if i band the steels ill have bit of poke. ill have to PM a mod to see if they will move it for me

scott