Seat Handle

Hi all,

One thing that's worried me about the build quality of the lupo, is how easy it is to pull the handle off of the seat (the one for letting passengers in to the back).

Now I have lost one (drivers side). I expect it came off yesterday sometime when I was recovering from a puncture (yes, another one - but hopefully the council will be footing the bill this time).

I need a new handle - does anyone know the part number??

Thanks!

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
Part No: 1J3 881 634 BB41  (apparently)

Description: "KNOB"

Price: £4.42

description is bang on! its really called a knob

the parts don't need the "w" in front of them! and it should have a colour code on the end, b41 signifies black!!!

reminds me of when i worked for homebase, and we sold a type of bird food called "fat peckers!"

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
QUOTE(bossjohnc)

u sure thats not the description of the stealership staff

hey! that doesn't apply to all of us!

QUOTE(lupogtiboy)
wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->
QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
QUOTE(bossjohnc)

u sure thats not the description of the stealership staff

hey! that doesn't apply to all of us!

ok ur an exception to the rule then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

" flange " is another one that always cracks me up!

" i've just put my finger in your flange!" hahaha!

QUOTE(lupogtiboy)

reminds me of when i worked for homebase, and we sold a type of bird food called "fat peckers!"

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> There's no way that is just a coincidence.

QUOTE(lupogtiboy)
" flange " is another one that always cracks me up!

" i've just put my finger in your flange!"  hahaha!

we had an engineering class at uni and the lecturer was going on about machined parts and kept on going on about flanges and nearly the whole hall was in stitches the way this guy could keep a straight face! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />