Debadging help?

Marts

Basically I was debadging the loop & I got the lupo off fine, but when I tried to get the 1.4 off, i'm stuck with this solid (which I think may be glue) layer, I've tried everything on it and nothing seems to work, anyone had an experience like this and knows what to do? cheers!

Wellingborough-20121123-00547.jpg

You can get sticky stuff remover from halfrauds etc or use lighter fluid & give it a good polish after.

I tried hairdyer as that's what I got it off of in the first place, but it just doesn't wanna come off, my Dad said it was like superglue but then even thinners didn't do a thing, it's hard to explain what it's like though, feels like plastic

Ah it may have been superglued on then looking at it, epic fail. Possibly abort debadge til you can get it resprayed - looks like it's pulled a bit of the paint off already tbh - or do like I did with the first lupo that had been sprayed over the glue :rolleyes: & cover it with a sticker :thumbsup: