white lupo price

lewrssll

I am thinking about selling my lupo, 2000 reg and has 91k on the clock and just had the water pump and timing belts changed. lovely wee first car.

It is in white!!! I know these fetch a fair price but realistically what is the average price for one with the usual marks and wear and tear around the body work???

cheers

lewis

This depends on a lot: does the gearbox need changing, any faults on the dash, paint work and straight panels and most of all what if any mods are done and are they done well haha and by the way white lupus won't fetch more money on here haha we didn't catch that fad. But seriously you could be looking between 1 and 2 grand. However I'd check auto trader and see what similar ones to yours are fetching

hi guys,

no faults on dash and never has, the gearbox has never had any problems and doenst either nice and sweet/smooth gear change and is a 1.4 16v so is the 75hp model.

the mods have been renault rsi alloys, and the pop out windows, a couple of dings but nothing serious, car park stuff but form what you say then, just looks like run of the mill money :)

going to put it up for sale soon as i got too many car and not enough time so got to release it :( been a brilliant car aswell :(

hi guys,

no faults on dash and never has, the gearbox has never had any problems and doenst either nice and sweet/smooth gear change and is a 1.4 16v so is the 75hp model.

the mods have been renault rsi alloys, and the pop out windows, a couple of dings but nothing serious, car park stuff but form what you say then, just looks like run of the mill money :)

going to put it up for sale soon as i got too many car and not enough time so got to release it :( been a brilliant car aswell :(

Just put it up for sale for what you 'want' for it... People are bound to offer you less anyway... and if you get what you want its a bonus :)

White ones are rareish, but as other poeple say, it depends on a lot of other factors such as mileage, age mechanicals etc.

GLWS anyhow..