Full Rightclick Central Locking

mrw2311

Not had chance to look yet. Been busy lol! If I do go ahead, I'll take some photos, although I might speak to a friend about fitting it for me

If you have the base model then the blocks behind the bonnet pull wont be there (the ones for the windows/door locks) purely because they don't exist. When me and my dad did it on my se that had manual cl and windy windows there was only one block (can't remember what it was for). The holder clips were there to hold the blocks, just the blocks were missing.

I've been trying to remember how we did it and i think we wired the remote cl box to the battery and then spliced the pos cable that activated the locks to the actuator.

We then hid the control boxes up behibd the dash.

Also we used two different kit (rclick for the rcl and some unbranded kit for the cl) so what we did might not be the same for you but i imangine the principals are the same :)

If you have the base model then the blocks behind the bonnet pull wont be there (the ones for the windows/door locks) purely because they don't exist. When me and my dad did it on my se that had manual cl and windy windows there was only one block (can't remember what it was for). The holder clips were there to hold the blocks, just the blocks were missing.

I've been trying to remember how we did it and i think we wired the remote cl box to the battery and then spliced the pos cable that activated the locks to the actuator.

We then hid the control boxes up behibd the dash.

Also we used two different kit (rclick for the rcl and some unbranded kit for the cl) so what we did might not be the same for you but i imangine the principals are the same :)

See, that puts me off, that means taking part/most of the dash off and I simply don't fancy that.

It's a nice idea, but I'll live ;)

I have a pov spec Lupo, nothing came on it. Everything we needed was either behind the bonnet pull or the steering cowel. Only thing we needed to run under the bonnet was the siren wire :) wish I could tell you all how it's done but the electrician did it pretty fast ha. I know he got power and door sensor feeds from behind the bonnet pull. And the indicator cables were behind the cowel :)

See, I'm not so bothered about the indicator lights illuminating to be honest. Just the doors locking and unlocking.

Well if you already have central locking an youre not bothered about indicators, it should be pretty straight forward from the instructions they give you :)

Well if you already have central locking an youre not bothered about indicators, it should be pretty straight forward from the instructions they give you :)

Nope. My car is manual at the moment